If you are considering enrollment into our program please contact our director, Christina Busch Cleary Jane Theriault for more information. All enrollment decisions are at the discretion of the director.
Please refer to our tuition prices to learn more about enrollment plans.
Before enrollment, the following forms must be completed and returned.
- 1. Enrollment fee and one week's tuition,used for the child's first week at center. Please check with director for guidelines to request a refund.
- 2. Child Information Form
- 3. Enrollment Agreement
- 4. Emergency Authorization and Consent Form
- 5. Transportation Form
- 6. Key Pad Entry Information Form
- 7. Class List Permission Slip
- 8. Child Enrollment Form for food program
- 9. Medical Form (completed and signed by a physician with dates of age appropriate immunizations and verification of a lead test.)
Our goal as Board of Directors is to keep the cost of high quality childcare affordable for families. Prices are effective January 1, 2021
Year Round Enrollment: Full Days - All classes, over six and up to eleven hours per day. Breakfast, Lunch and afternoon snack provided.
- Enrollment Fee: $75.00
- 5 days per week: $1600.00 per month
- 3 days per week: $1000.00 per month
- 2 days per week: $710.00 per month
- Extra day: $85.00
Year Round Enrollment: Three Quarter Days - All classes, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. Breakfast, Lunch and afternoon snack provided.
- Enrollment Fee: $75.00
- 5 days per week: $1335.00 per month
- 3 days per week: $800.00
- 2 days per week: $535.00 per month
- Extra day: $65.00
Additional Information: Families must complete a new application and enrollment agreement for each year of enrollment. Deposits are required for each new school year, by November 30th, and are used first week of the following September.
Tuition is due regardless of absence or vacation. Enrollment must be maintained during July and August if child is enrolled the following September. Please contact director for available options.
Please Note: The minimum enrollment is 2 days per week.
- Pick up fee for late pick up after 3/4 day: after 3:00, is $25.00.
- Pick up fee for pick up after 6:00 pm: $20.00 for the first 15 minutes; $1.00 per minute for each additional minute. Excessive lateness will result in termination of services.
- Replacement of sleeping mat: $43.00
- Waitlist fee: $10.00 deducted from enrollment fee when enrollment is confirmed. Children must be 20 months old in order to be placed on our waitlist
FACE Children's Center offers a limited number of subsidy grants for children when parents are working a minimum 30 hours per week or attending classes. Please contact our Director to arrange a meeting to began the application process. Parents are asked to write a confidential letter stating their need for child care to the FACE Board of Directors. To determine your child's weekly tuition our director will use the Massachusetts Dept. of Early Education and Care financial assistance table. Parents should bring their pay stubs for the most recent 30 day period to be used with the table. Tuition payments are weekly. Subsidy grants may be renewed every six months; families present updated information prior to renewal.
FACE Children's Center is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The program is in operation 52 weeks per year. Our center is licensed by the Mass. Dept of Early Education and Care. Parents can contact EEC for information regarding our centers compliance history.
Please refer to our holiday schedule(below) to learn about our holiday closings.
We will be closed on the following holidays.